How to FIND the QUESTIONS that will be in an interview
Mai 27, às 04:08
4 min de leitura
Trying to figure out what exact areas to study/practice to prep for an upcoming tech interview can be stressful! In order to maximize your chances of success and ensure a strong performance during the interview, it's crucial to narrow down your focus and prepare effectively.
By following the tips below, you can not only optimize your studying but also gain valuable insights and even potentially discover the exact questions that may be asked.
Glassdoor.com (and Glassdoor app)
One valuable resource to consider is Glassdoor, a popular website and app that provides company reviews, salary information, and interview experiences. To leverage Glassdoor for interview preparation, follow these steps:
1. Search the company on Glassdoor: Begin by searching for the specific company you're interviewing with on Glassdoor.
2. Go to the Interviews tab: Once you've landed on the company's profile, navigate to the Interviews tab. This section is particularly valuable as it contains real-life interview experiences shared by candidates.
3. Search for the job title: Use the search functionality within the Interviews tab to look for interview experiences specifically related to the job title or role you're applying for.
4. View the submissions to find real interview questions/topics: Take the time to explore the submissions and delve into the interview questions and topics shared by previous candidates. This can provide you with valuable insights into what to expect during your own interview.
TeamBlind.com (and Blind app)
Another platform to consider is Blind, a website and app that allows professionals to anonymously discuss their workplaces and share insights. Here's how you can use Blind for interview preparation:
1. Utilize the main search: Access the main search feature on Blind and enter the name of the company you're interviewing with, followed by the role or job title, and add "interview questions" to your search query.
2. View the submissions: Browse through the search results and explore the submissions related to interview questions or topics. Blind offers a forum-like environment where individuals can ask questions and share their experiences, making it a valuable resource for gathering interview insights.
3. Try different searches: Experiment with different search queries to gather a wider range of real interview questions and topics. This will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of what you may encounter during your interview.
In addition to online platforms, consider leveraging LeetCode Premium, a website that offers a paid subscription service for interview preparation. Follow these steps to make the most of LeetCode Premium:
1. Visit the company tag: Use LeetCode's company tag feature to find specific questions and problems related to the company you're interviewing with.
2. Order problems by frequency: Once you're on the company tag page, prioritize the problems by their frequency. This will highlight the most commonly asked questions and provide you with a targeted focus for your preparation.
3. Explore the "Discuss" tab: Leverage the "Discuss" tab associated with each problem to access discussions and explanations provided by other users. This can help you gain insights into different approaches, optimizations, and potential solutions for each problem.
4. Use problem and discuss tabs for practice: Take advantage of the problem and discuss tabs to practice solving interview-style questions. By engaging with the community and participating in discussions, you can refine your problem-solving skills and deepen your understanding of various concepts.
Ask the recruiter
While online platforms are valuable resources, don't forget to reach out to the recruiter assigned to your interview. The recruiter's role is to support and guide you throughout the process. They can provide you with valuable information about the interview structure, nature, and potential topics that may be covered.
Additionally, recruiters may have specific resources or materials for you to utilize during your preparation.
Keep in mind that these tips are particularly useful for interviews with large tech companies, but they can be applied to any interview scenario. Even if you only gain insights on a single crucial question, it can make a significant difference in your overall performance.
Good luck with your interview preparation! Hope this helps!
Hoje, às 15:20
Hoje, às 15:13
Hoje, às 14:37
Hoje, às 14:25
Hoje, às 13:58
Hoje, às 13:43
Hoje, às 13:13
Hoje, às 13:11
Hoje, às 11:00
Hoje, às 10:21